Sunday, April 4, 2021

My time to edit!

 Hey guys! 

This morning Jen finally sent me her edited part of the documentary and I cannot wait to start editing! Recently, I have been watching Youtube videos on how to make cool edits with different fonts and such with iMovie since the range isn't too big and since I don't have premier or any fancy editing platforms. I do love iMovie though, I have been using it since I was like 7 years old. With the use of a couple apps called Magic Eraser and Canva I can do anything I want on iMovie and i definitely think it will help my project out a lot. 

This is the video where I learned a lot of cool tips and tricks for iMovie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhKzdWoXLQw&t=270s

Jen was telling me about the background noise situation and how to edit it out. We had to cut a lot out due to some birds but I think I can make it work. 

I have been drowning in homework for my other classes so I am going to start my portion of the editing tomorrow hopefully in class. Having another week definitely helps us out a lot! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

            The Next Step is a film surrounding collegiate dance teams, specifically the University of Miami Sunsastions.  Our production ac...