Tuesday, April 6, 2021

My turn to edit: Update

 Hi! 

So I’ve been editing all week! Let me tell you. This one is taking me a while. I don’t mind though! Like I said once I’m in the grove of editing, I love doing it and it is very relaxing. Today I primarily focused on the introduction. I thought this could be something used for every episode since it is a documentary series. But obviously we are only really making one. I thought of an idea to find footage online of different dance teams and make like a little hype up video leading to the title “The Next Step” and the feature of the University of Miami Sunsations. I am going to put the rough draft below but there is already 2 things I need to fix. I have to fix the length of the words. When having words on a screen you should be able to read ur twice. Mine is definitely not that. And I need to capitalize the word Sunsations. Other than that, I’m really happy with how this turned out!!


Xoxo, Janey 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

            The Next Step is a film surrounding collegiate dance teams, specifically the University of Miami Sunsastions.  Our production ac...