Friday, April 16, 2021

Thank you!

 Hi guys!

I cannot believe this project is coming to an end. It truly was one heck of a ride and I am so grateful for every second of it. It was such a learning experience and I am so upset that my journey in Aice Media Studies has come to an end. This has been my favorite class throughout the two years and I can't wait to pursue something like this in college. The Next Step has taught me so much about myself and my abilities. With the current circumstances, we are currently in with COVID-19 you really have to have zero expectations. Things may not go as planned, but that's okay. That is how you learn and grow. So thank you guys for following along on my two-year journey! I can't wait for you guys to see my final products. 


Xoxo, Janey 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

            The Next Step is a film surrounding collegiate dance teams, specifically the University of Miami Sunsastions.  Our production ac...