Friday, February 19, 2021

Aannd we're back..

 Hey guys! It's me again.. 


I can't believe it is this time of year again! Aice Media AS level has taught me so much and I couldn't help but want more! So here I am in A level.. I am so so excited to start up on my new portfolio project for this year. I can't wait to bring you guys along with me on my journey and blog with you guys every step of the way! This year I am working with Jennifer and Autumn and we have decided to work on a documentary series. This is definitely different from last years film opening, but I cannot wait to show you all of the new things I have learned and have you along with me!



Xoxo, Janey 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

            The Next Step is a film surrounding collegiate dance teams, specifically the University of Miami Sunsastions.  Our production ac...