Thursday, February 25, 2021

First group meeting!

 Hi guys! 

So today we had our first group meeting to engage with other students in our class and present our ideas for our project. I always love doing this because other students in my class are very wise and have some great ideas. Last year my group meeting was very beneficial because we had zero idea on what we wanted to do. Even with school being virtual, group meetings are always the best. Since I have a brief idea on what I want to do for my A level project this year and still am pending approval on the dance team coach at University of Miami, there wasn't much to talk about during the meeting. But, it was very cool to listen to other peoples ideas. Some people were also doing documentaries in my group while others were doing short films and music videos. 

One thing I did get out of my meeting was this unique app called Procreate. This app is very good for animation and making GIFs. I feel like this can be very useful if you are low on footage other than your interviews. Animation is a great way to fill in the blank spots and it is a great way to get creative. I will definitely watch some tutorials on this app that is available on my Iphone. Overall, the meeting was great and I am looking forward to another one. Talk soon!


Xoxo, Janey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

            The Next Step is a film surrounding collegiate dance teams, specifically the University of Miami Sunsastions.  Our production ac...