Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Waiting for an answer...

Hii!

So for our idea as I have stated before, we wanted to do our documentary on the University of Miami Dance Team. The UM Sunsations as they call themselves. Two of my close friends Lea and Kailynn are apart of this amazing dance team. They compete in college competitions like UDA as well as perform at Miami football games and basketball games. We thought it could be cool to interview my two friends and the coaches. Since we are in a pandemic, we obviously need permission. So I decided to reach out to my friends to talk to their coaches. We are still waiting on an answer, but once we find out it will solidify a lot of our project so we could get rolling! I will keep you guys updated when Lea and Kailynn answer! Talk soon!








Xoxo, Janey 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

            The Next Step is a film surrounding collegiate dance teams, specifically the University of Miami Sunsastions.  Our production ac...